Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

Chelsea away. I watched it in a local pub in Liverpool. It must have been on BT cos if it was on Sky I wold have watched it at home. Sitting in that pub I was so impressed by City and felt proud of my team. Before Kev scored I said to my wife that I didn't actually mind what the result was because I was so impressed with how we were playing against last year's champions. It really was a masterclass and was the game when I realised how good we are. City were magnificent that day and it will stick in my mind forever.

I’m hoping it’ll be United (H), but to this point there are a few:

Napoli (A) made Europe realize Pep’s City had arrived.
Chelsea (A) made everyone in England realize we were the real deal and could go all the way.
Stoke (H) was the best attacking football lesson anyone had seen in generations and KDB cemented his position as best player in the League this season.
Arsenal (N) was Pep’s first trophy and we absolutely dominated them. That was also the springboard to 3/3 during our most difficult week of the year to trophy success. Not many teams could dominate Arsenal twice and Chelsea in the same week.

Of those, Chelsea (A) is the one that made the world “see” Pep’s Man City in full flow against the current Champions.

Watford away. Some City fans and I texted them had misgivings about Pep. Christ knows why given Pep's previous proven genius about football but that was the game where I could state shut the fuck up and appreciate a genius.

Stoke. The first 65 minutes of that game was probably the best football I've ever seen us play. Honourable mention goes to the last 5 minutes of the derby when we took the piss. That was most enjoyable!!

Those 5 minutes were the most enjoyable of the whole season.

Chelsea away was pure joy. Apologies, I realize one only gets one turn, there's just so many to choose from ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.