Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

Crazily enough I think it's the friendly vs Real. I was pretty confident that we'd win the league but after that match I started thinking that ok...Pep's finally arrived and this is going to be fun.

We were great in that game along with the Spurs friendly as well.
I watched the Spurs friendly with a Spurs fan and even he said that night we are going to piss the league this year.

That was the Nashville game right? So fucking pissing I couldn't make it because it's only two hours away.

Chelsea (a) was possibly the most complete performance, but Napoli (a) was the most enjoyable.

In theory you want to win every game 4 or 5 nil. However, I think 4-2 (especially away) with us scoring our 4th as the game's last goal is my favourite/the most satisfying scoreline.

It's obviously been an exciting end to end game. Tight and tense, back & forth...then we break away late on and make the game safe. Relief and joy.

Last edited:
In theory you want your wimpy every game 4 or 5 nil. However, I think 4-2 (especially away) with us scoring our 4th as the game's last goal is my favourite/the most satisfying scoreline.

It's obviously been an exciting end to end game. Tight and tense, back & forth...then we break away late on and make the game safe. Relief and joy.

Yeah, and it’s even sweeter when you’ve been a goal down too.

Whilst not the most vital the 7-2 Stoke game for me, some fabulous team goals and the fact that every time we attacked we looked like scoring. I know they were poor but really enjoyed our football that day.

They have all been a joy.
CHELSEA away
We really out classed the current champions in there own back yard.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.