which phone?

brass neck

Not upto date with tecnology that much so any help advice appreciated.

I don't want to afford iphone. so my choice as i see it is storm 2 blackberry or htc hero g2 both of which has my mins txt titnternet for around 30-35 quid unless anyone knows beter, any preferences horror stories regarding said products?

are these 3rd partys companys that offer slightly better deals with cash back and such actually a load of crraaap?

btw why have 24 month contracts become prevalent now, thought it was a bit naughty when they went to 18 months for fcuk sake!!!

I've got a HTC phone. Its utter wank. It's the predecessor to the G2 i believe, touch HD. Although i think the G" runs a different OS so it might be a lot better. Mine is windows powered.

I just got a N97 mini for £19.57 a month and its shit hot.I only got it that cheap coz i've been with them for a bit but you can get it for £25.

Armitage said:
I'm getting the N900 next week, no-one else get one!!!

Nice one,Where from ,how much what network? I thought about waiting for this but was busting after being a month past my upgrade and dont think Orange are doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.