Which player will have a standout tournament at the World Cup .

balotellishaircut

Team supported
City
im thinking will any of our own players; Sane, Jesus, B Silva, Sterling, De bruyne or Aguero have standout performances at this years World Cup, or will it be the usual suspects Messi, Ronaldo etc.

Everyone that united are rumoured to be signing will be awesome in the eyes of the world's football experts.

Kev or sane are the most likely to have the best impact from our players, Kev has the burden of having Martinez as the manager though so I expect he will ruin any chance Belgium have of fulfilling their potential as a squad. Germany dont have that issue but do have a plethora of midfield options so Sane will probably get rotated throughout.

Everyone that united are rumoured to be signing will be awesome in the eyes of the world's football experts.
"RASHFORD ON THE END OF THE CROSS!!!....

....throw in to Panama...

...He's been brilliant this tournament, absolutely brilliant!"

Sane will struggle to even start; Jesus may have a great tournament; B. Silva... I don't rate Portugal to go very far; Sterling... in the same boat as B. Silva.

D. Silva might do really well though.
=========
Of our players, who will have the best WC?
1) Jesus (Great player, team will go far/win the WC - handicapped by selfish Neymar).
2) D.SIlva (in my 3rd place W/C team - will go far, great player, Spain could easily win the WC).
3) KDB (I don't think that Belgium will go far enough in the tournament for KDB to rate higher).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.