Which players could we buy that would be UEFA Cup eligible?

jjbennett

Not sure where to put this but reckon transfers would be the best!

Who could we buy that would improve the squad AND will be eligible to help us progress in the UEFA Cup bearing in mind that most of the best players around have been involved in the Champs League or UEFA already?

Don't really know, sure there are loads. We can't add too many to the squad anyway, but if I'm correct we can choose ONE CL-player for the uefa cup. Choose wisely indeed. :) (If we do sign one or three top class footballers from the CL).

I'd rather concentrate on getting out of the bottom half of the table, we really need a win on sunday. top class striker in urgent need.

maine man said:
I'd rather concentrate on getting out of the bottom half of the table, we really need a win on sunday. top class striker in urgent need.

top class defenders we need at the moment mate, our defence is terrible.

TaylorWill07 said:
maine man said:

agree Richards looks clumsy on the ball for someone who is supossed to be able to play at right back. Dunne gets worried when he has the ball and hoofs it up the pitch for Benjani to give a half hearted attempt at a jump Zabaletta looks o.k though

maine man said:
TaylorWill07 said:
maine man said:

agree Richards looks clumsy on the ball for someone who is supossed to be able to play at right back. Dunne gets worried when he has the ball and hoofs it up the pitch for Benjani to give a half hearted attempt at a jump Zabaletta looks o.k though

yeye
we need a top class centre half and a good left back
i know garrido has played very well recently and has probably been our best defender with zab. but i think we need better.

TaylorWill07 said:
maine man said:
TaylorWill07 said:
maine man said:

yeye
we need a top class centre half and a good left back
i know garrido has played very well recently and has probably been our best defender with zab. but i think we need better.
garido has improved but think the defensive side of his game lets him down kompany looked o.k at center half but we loose to much in midfield then. Heart is still learning his trade so a top class keeper would come in handy as well

clubs can register up to 3 new players for the last 32 of the uefa cup. one of them can have played in the champions league this season. none can have played in the uefa cup this season. so kaka and villa can't be registered. ;)

rassclot said:
clubs can register up to 3 new players for the last 32 of the uefa cup. one of them can have played in the champions league this season. none can have played in the uefa cup this season. so kaka and villa can't be registered. ;)

well if Marco's balls are right and we can actually register a CL player Eto'o could play

I'm going to have to check the UEFA cup regs again though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.