Which players do you want rid of?

mancityscot

no, this is not kneejerk based on today, but which players do bluemooners want to see leave the club in order for reinfrcements to come in. i feel there are certain players in the team not consistent enough or give enough on the pitch when we play. many will disagree but in my opinion. milner, dzeko and johnson should be sold in the summer.johnson is too slow and in my opinion slows down our attacking play, yes, given, he was effective at the start buti think every defender knows his gae now. he doesnt go round defenders anymore, and is proving very inneffective. milner, is just a complete contrast to the 'amazing trainer' reputation he gets. i dont see it in games at all. dzeko, well, i just dont rate him at all. that may seem a strange statement to make considering his goals this season, but in games his touch is dismal, loses almost every 50/50 and is an extremely frustrating player to watch. for the amount of chances he has his conversion rate is poor. now this is only my opinion and others may and probably will disagree.

i forgot to add, would love to see javi martinez, hazard and hae guidetti get a run out in place of those 3 players. oh, savic to go on loan too

Anybody else?

Sold:

Kolarov
Johnson

Loaned:

Savic

and imo Milner is the most all round best player at City in terms of all attributes.

Doesn't get the chance enough, never get's a decent run of games. When he has though he's been class.

Did you want rid of any player after the 1-6? Seems kneejerk to me as much as you may deny it. Everyone has a role to play for me.

Bridge,Bellamy,Roque Santa Cruz, Ned.

All the ones who are clearly not good enough for City.

Why all the panic after one bad performance ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.