Which set of fans likes us the most?

FeedTheGoat10

(or dislikes us the least)

Had I asked this 5 years ago we could have picked almost anyone, but it's a little bit more difficult now. The Leeds fans on our train didn't seem to mind us last week (mutual hatred of the rags), West Ham are seen as the closest thing to City in London and even post takeover the fans have seemed alright, and I suppose Chelsea fans are the only ones who can't dislike us because of our money, although I'm sure they have many other reasons to dislike us.

Chelsea fans I have come across hate us, but West Ham have always been decent and said they hope we win the league.

Everyone but United fans seem to love Mario though!

dont mind the thread, but seriously who cares who likes us and doesnt, we are are own club and if other fans don't like like us for what ever reson ( money, players) who cares. I dont get this obsession ( not you specifically) with some city fans for everyone to like us

:)

TBH it is refreshing to think that despite the fact we are universally cast as the villains of football by the press and other forums join in, everone except United fans (that I have met) like us over tham and were nearly as delighted as me about the 6-1 scorleine.

Happy Days.

bluebannana said:
dont mind the thread, but seriously who cares who likes us and doesnt, we are are own club and if other fans don't like like us for what ever reson ( money, players) who cares. I dont get this obsession ( not you specifically) with some city fans for everyone to like us

:)

Good point but your post was quite hard to read after a bottle of wine ;o)

I have not heard much crap from Fulham or Newcastle tbh. I think because we are not direct rivals in the league and Newcastle have a bit of needle with the rags.

scorer said:
TBH it is refreshing to think that despite the fact we are universally cast as the villains of football by the press and other forums join in, everone except United fans (that I have met) like us over tham and were nearly as delighted as me about the 6-1 scorleine.

Happy Days.
That's exactly how it is. I overhearx a Gang of lads in a Huddersfield sandwich shop who were all reading the match reports and commenting how much they loved seeing united knocked off their perch . Everyone I meet smile and have a soft spot for city even now.. It would probably different if I went into certain spurs or everton pubs. And you get loudmouths on forums and phone ins. But these bitter people in reality represent a small % of the football world.

We are not like any other club .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.