Which Shirt Sponsor Do You Most Associate With A Club

It took me 35 years to wear anything red and about 25 years to buckle and buy a JVC product

Unfortunately Chelsea had a Commodore and Amiga ad on their shirts and that didn't put me off at all

I remember I used to drink Holstein at one pub because it was Spurs, I was the only bellend to drink it. I regretted it every time I went into the pub they had it there waiting for me. How can a drink full of liquid taste dry? I'm sure they out sand/andrex in Holsten

Looking through the numerous lists of things that we are all doing during these strange times, got me thinking about shirt sponsors and which sponsor do you most associate with a club.

i.e. When you picture the clubs shirt, who is the sponsor in that picture

With the Premier League, I've gone for the following -

Arsenal - JVC
Aston Villa - Mita Copiers
Bournemouth - cannot think of one, even their present one!!
Brighton - Fly Caledonian / NOBO
Burnley - Cannot think of one!!
Chelsea - Samsung / Commodore
Crystal Palace - Virgin
Everton - NEC / Hafnia
Leicester - Walkers
Liverpool - Hitachi / Crown Paints
City - Brother
utd - Sharp
Newcastle - Newcastle Brown Ale
Norwich - Fosters Lager
Sheffield united - Laver
Southampton - Rank Xerox
Spurs - Holsten
Watford - Iveco
West Ham - Avco
Wolves - Goodyear

Showing my age on one or two of them!!
For some that got relegated down the years. These spring to mind too

Forest Shipstones
Ipswich Fusions
Leeds Strongbow
Sheff Wednesday Sanderson

Do you remember when the rumour of West Ham getting Jiffys condoms as a sponsor? I never knew if that was a wind up

Saab Coventry i was gutted when they left us, still my favorite light blue shirt, Saab looked good on them as well, loved it when they went down, strange really cos i always enjoyed watching them, a class act in their day

Who were the poor bastards that had chuppa chups plastered over their shirts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.