Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Much as there are many candidates, it’s like this.
Until any other shower of cunts has a permanent, club endorsed banner in their ground - gracelessly and classlessly mocking the neighbour who put them up when they were homeless, and then allowed them to stage European games when they were too tinpot and small time to pay for their own floodlights - and when that banner even forms part of the official stadium tour, then there is only one sane answer.

Much as there are many candidates, it’s like this.
Until any other shower of cunts has a permanent, club endorsed banner in their ground - gracelessly and classlessly mocking the neighbour who put them up when they were homeless, and then allowed them to stage European games when they were too tinpot and small time to pay for their own floodlights - and when that banner even forms part of the official stadium tour, then there is only one sane answer.

Yes, there's no real arguing with that. Fuck, but they were arrogant!! Is the part that I've put in bold actually true?

If you'd asked me a couple of years ago I would have said Liverpool, but how that lot acted when they signed Ronaldo really reminded me how awful they'd be at even a sniff of success. Brought me right round to my senses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.