Which team will be the surprise package this year??

Norwich. RVW Fer and Redmond are great buys and then they have Hooper too<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am --<br /><br />Norwich. RVW Fer and Redmond are great buys and then they have Hooper too

Which team will be the surprise package this year ?

Swansea and Norwich will probably get stronger this season,bought well and good managers should kick them on.

I'd have to say Southampton and Swansea as my 2 picks. They both play good football and will suprise a few teams this year.

Southampton, Swansea and Norwich will kick on. I think they would all be expected to though so not sure it would be much of a surprise. Stoke don't look good and Sunderland could go either way, Di Canio will either have a strong work ethic that gets results or his overhaul of players will take time to bed in, they will have internal issues with his my way or the highway management and they could crumble. Cardiff will do better than most expect so I will go for them as the surprise package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.