Which Three Would You Buy?

I think we need to address the fullbacks, with 3 options I would get 3 fullbacks (assuming Sagna, Zaba, Clichy and Kolorov are gone)

LB - Grimaldo, Hernandez, Mendy
RB - Gaspar, Henrichs, Semedo

If we get any 3 of those (atleast one of each RB or LB) then the squad is much better.

I'm pretty sure Bravo will be given more time and Gunn will be 2nd choice which is fine.

I think we need to address the fullbacks, with 3 options I would get 3 fullbacks (assuming Sagna, Zaba, Clichy and Kolorov are gone)

LB - Grimaldo, Hernandez, Mendy
RB - Gaspar, Henrichs, Semedo

If we get any 3 of those (atleast one of each RB or LB) then the squad is much better.

I'm pretty sure Bravo will be given more time and Gunn will be 2nd choice which is fine.
I think the thrust of this thread was if you could get any 3 players in the Prem, which 3 would you buy?

I think the thrust of this thread was if you could get any 3 players in the Prem, which 3 would you buy?
whoops, didn't read the edit. Well players in the prem will cost alot more than abroad, so don't want anybody in prem with the inflated prices lol.

whoops, didn't read the edit. Well players in the prem will cost alot more than abroad, so don't want anybody in prem with the inflated prices lol.
Lol. I feel you on the prices, but if price was no issue and you could only get 3 players in this summer, all from the league, who would your 3 be?

Veratti
Neuer
Fabinho

1 and 2 might come for the right price. 2 is a pipe dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.