Which would you rather?

Which would you rather face in the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it will keep 7 brothers off my back giving me gyp. ‘Team name are better than City (with a swear word inserted)’ ‘We’ve always been the main team in Manchester.’ Thats just two of the nicer remarks I get.
So anything that humiliates that lot is find by me! :-)
7 rag brothers? You sir are truly made of sterner stuff...(doffs cap)

Because it will keep 7 brothers off my back giving me gyp. ‘Team name are better than City (with a swear word inserted)’ ‘We’ve always been the main team in Manchester.’ Thats just two of the nicer remarks I get.
So anything that humiliates that lot is find by me! :-)
Smashing them in the final again n denying them silverware again is, the ultimate humiliation. again.

The impact left on the minds of their ever so vast global n inter-planetary wide support base being dealt another such blow whilst those in attendance are seen hurtling off making for the exit gates, again.

Totally soul destroying, plus the long dent defeating impact it leaves on the mind of their actual players, again.

We shalt not be moved, we are in it for the long run, with an long run mentality to boot, they fuck about playing Checkers whilst we master Chess, again.

We are the big bad Sharks/Orcas n they're the Seals we like to toy around with on the regular before flippin' em over, just for the fuck of it, cos we can, again.

Assuming they actually make it to the final again, mind.

But I’m their sister and older than all of them. Why couldn’t they follow my example? They rarely set foot inside that falling down ground as well. :-)
Jesus christ Sheila,you have 7 brothers and they're all rags,and you tolerated that all your life and you're the eldest?
no wonder you think its a barm and not a muffin,you west mancs aint half weird, ;-)

On this day last season there was an argument for wanting the rags to beat Brighton in the SF as it would mean a potentially easier final despite all the extra baggage it would bring.
That doesn’t apply this year. Would love to play Coventry for multiple different reasons this time around.

The other lot - purely because I don't think I could take the weeks of total biased media hype......... It would be bad enough if United get through but imagine if it's 'lovely, poor, cuddly little Coventry' against 'Rich,big, nasty Manchester City' - aargh, it would drive me mad........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.