Whisky - Norlan glasses

Solves a problem that doesn't exist.

There is already a perfectly designed utensil for reducing the burn on the nose and allows you to keep eye contact with your drinking buddies -and it comes free with every purchase.

It's called a bottle.

One for the whisky drinkers - there must be a few cultured people on here?

My Norlan glasses arrived today. Great packaging, and a very nice glass. Definitely a vast improvement when when nosing (!) as you don't get that 'burn' on the nose.
My birthday is coming up shortly and my lads never know what to buy me. Would you recommend them considering the price.

My birthday is coming up shortly and my lads never know what to buy me. Would you recommend them considering the price.
100%. Great buy. If you enjoy your whisky then they're worth it. I'm off to buy a few more bottles today as they've rekindled my interest.

Nose Burn?

Self indulgent twaddle.

I thought you drank the stuff, not snort it.

got a bottle of 60-year-old Macallan Valerio Adami - distilled in 1926 and bottled in 1986 ,I reckon it will be off by now so I might dump it down the sink and put some 1p and 2p coins in the bottle,im a bit skint so this will be a handy way to save some money

got a bottle of 60-year-old Macallan Valerio Adami - distilled in 1926 and bottled in 1986 ,I reckon it will be off by now so I might dump it down the sink and put some 1p and 2p coins in the bottle,im a bit skint so this will be a handy way to save some money

Hehehe :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.