White bread or Brown bread?

I dont really know what you lot are arging about, the odds of getting good bread in the uk are v slim. all the big bakeries are making good money selling shit, warburtons, dont make me laugh, any white bread the is still eatable after 12 hours is basically crap. no wonder the europeans laugh at our bread its shit. now german black bread, I can eat that on its own, the french and to a lesser degree the spanish make far superior tasting bred to our own. soda bread- should be twinned with bazoka joe. hovis is normally baked,(after initial steaming) to be slightly undercooked to make it last and give it that pasty feel in the mouth, pure crap.
if ou want good bread- make it yourself!

JULES said:
I dont really know what you lot are arging about, the odds of getting good bread in the uk are v slim. all the big bakeries are making good money selling shit, warburtons, dont make me laugh, any white bread the is still eatable after 12 hours is basically crap. no wonder the europeans laugh at our bread its shit. now german black bread, I can eat that on its own, the french and to a lesser degree the spanish make far superior tasting bred to our own. soda bread- should be twinned with bazoka joe. hovis is normally baked,(after initial steaming) to be slightly undercooked to make it last and give it that pasty feel in the mouth, pure crap.
if ou want good bread- make it yourself!

You don't want any of that foreign muck. Thick white, sorted.

Toast = Thick White

Home made chips = Thick White

Fish finger butties = Brown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.