Who’s gone in the summer?

Sane
Cancelo
David Silva
Claudio bravo
Otanendi
Stones (if we can get decent money but would like to keep)

A Greater enthusiasm for our youth team players and promotions to the first team might happen.
Many first team players would question their contracts if bonuses from Champions League cannot now be met.
Ideal time for a rebuild manager and team.
Of course there is the appeal, not over yet.

In the nicest way possible this is absolute bollocks.

A champions league bonus will be a couple of million which is pennies compared to what they earn in wages and endorsements. If players leave because of the ban then it won't be down to money I can assure you of that.

We also have some of the smartest business people in football working for us so there will be ways around it.

"Kevin, Im really sorry but we can't pay you the champions league bonus for the next 2 years, however, if you do an interview with my son ill give you 5 million for it"

Bizarre he's a RB & a LW. Which foot is his strongest? And can he play LB? Heard good things though.
He's almost completely two footed, but right is his strong foot. I think he's able to cover left back without problem. I think Pep would love his versatility

If Cancelo leaves I think Atal is the sensible option to replace with. He's got the end product, speed and dribbling of a good winger. Don't know about his defending though, he could be Trent Alexander Arnold esque, world class going forward but questionable in defence. If Atal was Brazilian I think every team in the world would be after him

It would not be hard to get him I think. Nice sold Saint Maximin for only 18m euro, so maybe we could get Atal for 20m which would be a steal. Mahrez and Atal are both Algerians and play on the right flank so I think he'd want to join

Last edited:
He's almost completely two footed, but right is his strong foot. I think he's able to cover left back without problem. I think Pep would love his versatility

If Cancelo leaves I think Atal is the sensible option to replace with. He's got the end product, speed and dribbling of a good winger. Don't know about his defending though, he could be Trent Alexander Arnold esque, world class going forward but questionable in defence. If Atal was Brazilian I think every team in the world would be after him

It would not be hard to get him I think. Nice sold Saint Maximin for only 18m euro, so maybe we could get Atal for 20m which would be a steal. Mahrez and Atal are both Algerians and play on the right flank so I think he'd want to join
Sounds good but would mean getting rid of Cancelo - not sure where he'd go or how much we'd get for him. The versatility of RB, LW and maybe LB looks promising - Cancelo should never play LB again.

Bravo
Otamendi
Angelinho
Zinchenko
Silva
All reserves, bit harsh on Zinky but we would not get anybody in for Mendy and we have need for a quality LWB so a space is needed, Sane and Cancelo could go but hope fully not, neither would be hard to get a replacement for but both are quality.
After that it is just about every loanee we have because of the new rules , we should do it on our terms sell low with buy backs and huge sell on percentages

Bravo, Otamendi, Merlin and Gundogan should 100% leave. Jury’s out on Cancelo, Stones and the LB position.
Should go for Aouar and one of Konate/Upamecano. Steffen to be backup (at this point he would probably start). Someone like Tagliafico at LB maybe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.