Who’s gone in the summer?

I'd really like Cancelo to be given a fair crack of the whip, if next season is at all normal. I just think that people have been very quick to judge him negatively.

I think he would have been given a fair crack of the whip if he wanted to be at the club, but by all accounts he's a miserable bastard that wants another move. I think his career path to date is quite telling.

I don't really think there's much that can be done if he's the one pushing for the move.

I'd bin Walker . How insensitive a prick is he to disregard covid distancing when his Boss lost his mother to it. For that alone get shut.

I don’t think Pep would be shy coming forward if that’s how he feels.

I don't think Walker will get sold, more likely we swap Cancelo for Semedo as the rumours say and he's just marginalised.

Walker has been fucking up for over a year, his personal life went down the drain and affected his football in 2019, probably contributed to him getting the boot from Southgate and now has made him a public enemy for flouting the lockdown so maybe this was the kick up the backside/rock bottom he needed to sort himself out.

As a footballer, he's going to be uniquely useful at covering the counter attack because of his pace and physicality so for 80% of games we have he's worth keeping around.

Plus who's going to pay decent money for him now?

Last edited:
I don't think Walker will get sold, more likely we swap Cancelo for Semedo as the rumours say and he's just marginalised.

Walker has been fucking up for over a year, his personal life went down the drain and affected his football in 2019, probably contributed to him getting the boot from Southgate and now has made him a public enemy for flauting the lockdown so maybe this was the kick up the backside/rock bottom he needed to sort himself out.

As a footballer, he's going to be uniquely useful at covering the counter attack because of his pace and physicality so for 80% of games we have he's worth keeping around.

Plus who's going to pay decent money for him now?

Newcastle?

Newcastle?

I just don't see RB as the position where you make your big splash.

I think Sheffield United might buy him in 12 or 18 months for decent money, ie a lot for them, decent for a 31 year old, because he's a local lad and would bring quality and experience they don't have. By then they'd have a bit more money from multiple years in the prem.

I think he would have been given a fair crack of the whip if he wanted to be at the club, but by all accounts he's a miserable bastard that wants another move. I think his career path to date is quite telling.

I don't really think there's much that can be done if he's the one pushing for the move.

Could you please explain what you mean? I don't understand

Could you please explain what you mean? I don't understand
Pep has implied several times that Cancelo is someone who feels bad for himself when benched rather than rising to the occation and proving to Pep that he needs to play. Showed poor mentality and very impatient, doesn't seem to want to be here. But on the other hand if we actually replaced Kompany and Laporte didn't get injured Cancelo would've played more often. This squad needed Walkers speed and physicality to cover counter attacks this season

Hardly anyone. There will be no ‘summer’ in terms of transfer window and even if there was no clubs will be gambling the house on transfer fees and contracts when they are 1) likely to be playing behind closed doors for a while, if playing at. 2) No European football as was knew it and 3) football is likely to be suspended again when we have a second wave in 3-4 months time

Completely agree with otto and Mendy

On the fence about Stones

Feel sorry fo Zinchenko as he is a very good player btu he aint going to get into our team in his natural position probably

Why the hell would you get rid of sterling or Jesus (I think he needs to improve but getting rid is a whole different story!)

Sterling value has reached the top and I think its the best time to sell since he is not BIG GAME player for me.

I don't want to remember how many times he let us down in big important difficult games.

I appreciate his late goals against mid table clubs which were important, but IF you consider what the club is paying him and how much we can sell him, he might be the right player to sell.

For Jesus, I hope he meet the Brazilian media expectations, but I can't see him yet as good enough to replace Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.