Who’s gone in the summer?

Long time players like (Aguero, Dinho) won't go anywhere, ban or no ban. Players who signed those extremely long contracts like Ederson, Laporte, Rodri also likely to stay on. Zinchenko, Mendy, Foden, Walker, Stones,Gundogan won't agitate for moves. Think Bilva will stay on too

Players most at risk of leaving are Sane, De Bruyne, Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus. One of those probably already gone. Out of them think KDB and Jesus are the two we need to keep at all costs.

I don't understand why people are even worried about players leaving. They have a contracts, they earn millions and play in the best team in England. So they won't have the Champions League, who the hell cares? No one is released. The only one who will go and probably will use the Champions League excuse is Sane who wants to go and he is welcome to do so. Everyone Else? Out of the question. My concern is which new players will want to join our team, not the ones who leave

If we don't get the ban overturned. I don't know if some players will seek a transfer. Maybe, maybe not.

But we won't need as many players without any European football.

As much as it pains me to admit it, I couldn’t blame De Bruyne and Aguero if they wanted to leave if the two year ban is upheld. KDB in particular as he could potentially miss out on playing in the CL during his prime years should he remain with us.

It could be an exodus.

Because if CAS upholds the two year ban you can bet your life on it that Premier League will hit us hard as well. dont think for a second if we are out of Europe that will give us free ride in the PL.
Transfer ban, limit, ppoints deduction, financial penalty still to come from PL if CAS hits us for 2 years.

Long time players like (Aguero, Dinho) won't go anywhere, ban or no ban. Players who signed those extremely long contracts like Ederson, Laporte, Rodri also likely to stay on. Zinchenko, Mendy, Foden, Walker, Stones,Gundogan won't agitate for moves. Think Bilva will stay on too

Players most at risk of leaving are Sane, De Bruyne, Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus. One of those probably already gone. Out of them think KDB and Jesus are the two we need to keep at all costs.
KDB strikes me as too loyal to leave. Sane is almost definitely off, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Sterling left too, although he’s tied down and given the fact that we’d struggle to find a replacement it would be tricky. No one will pay our asking price for Mahrez and because we might not be able to sign a good enough replacement Jesus will also stay I think

I don't understand why people are even worried about players leaving. They have a contracts, they earn millions and play in the best team in England. So they won't have the Champions League, who the hell cares? No one is released. The only one who will go and probably will use the Champions League excuse is Sane who wants to go and he is welcome to do so. Everyone Else? Out of the question. My concern is which new players will want to join our team, not the ones who leave
European non English players don't feel the same, the Chapions League is the hold grail for most non UK players.

The fall out from this could be huge and if we loose the CAS case it will be scary. IF we do loose that case , can our owners continue? I am not sure they could.

European non English players don't feel the same, the Chapions League is the hold grail for most non UK players.

The fall out from this could be huge and if we loose the CAS case it will be scary. IF we do loose that case , can our owners continue? I am not sure they could.
Over the past few years united, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal , spurs have all failed to qualify for the champions league for a season or more and there hasn’t been a great exodus of players not too much difficulty buying players. As there are only 4 places players know there is always a chance of missing out. The worst case scenario for us is maybe missing one year the season after next . Can our owners continue? Don’t have any doubt they would we are the flagship of CFG and they aren't giving up on that project any time soon.

Over the past few years united, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal , spurs have all failed to qualify for the champions league for a season or more and there hasn’t been a great exodus of players not too much difficulty buying players. As there are only 4 places players know there is always a chance of missing out. The worst case scenario for us is maybe missing one year the season after next . Can our owners continue? Don’t have any doubt they would we are the flagship of CFG and they aren't giving up on that project any time soon.
IF we loose the case, there reputation will be destroyed, hence the gravity of this situation.

This is going to get very, very nasty. The reputation of a nation is at stake, not only MCFC and the CFG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.