Who’s off to Lisbon then

I was in Portugal last week, its far better organised than the UK and the people are far more aware of whats going on.

Just spoke to my pal in Portugal up to now there is no indication tickets will be sold for any game but if you are going Lisbon is fabulous and the area down by the river is brilliant for a beer. Get a load of Sagres, Madronha down you and finish off with a big plate of Bacalhau
Just seen your location. I live in Paderne in the Algarve. Is that the same as your Paderne? I know there are a few around in Spain and Portugal.

Just seen your location. I live in Paderne in the Algarve. Is that the same as your Paderne? I know there are a few around in Spain and Portugal.

I was there last week, had a drink in the bar opposite the little football stadium. Paderne is beautiful. You are so lucky living there, its my dream to live there one day.

My mate lives in cerro ouro, we normally go in Bar Sangria and Coelho.

My pal is a Chelsea fan, you may know him if you go down there.

I was there last week, had a drink in the bar opposite the little football stadium. Paderne is beautiful. You are so lucky living there, its my dream to live there one day.

My mate lives in cerro ouro, we normally go in Bar Sangria and Coelho.

My pal is a Chelsea fan, you may know him if you go down there.
Bloody hell it's a small world.
Yes it's not a bad spot is it?
I don't go down Sangria bar way too much, I keep meaning to drop in as it always looks lively.
Although I have been in the bar just down the road from Sangria, Cafe da Villa, a few times.
Give me a shout next time you're over.

Bloody hell it's a small world.
Yes it's not a bad spot is it?
I don't go down Sangria bar way too much, I keep meaning to drop in as it always looks lively.
Although I have been in the bar just down the road from Sangria, Cafe da Villa, a few times.
Give me a shout next time you're over.

I will do, I may be going in September and probably December as well, so will PM you.

There is a fella who is a blue who lives in Ferraries as well, i stayed in the same hotel as him at Hoffenheim away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.