Who’s the most loyal supporter

Its fairly obvious who that is !!
Its all the fuckers who stay till the end of every match and don`t leave early.
They all claim they are better and more loyal fans than the early leavers.
In many cases, in many ways, many of them are. Of course there are people who genuinely need to leave early, in many cases they just want to get their arses home and boast about how quickly they got home.

Those lads that got on that trawler at the top of Scotland to watch us play who ever (cant even find it on Google) deserve an honourable mention.

Oh and I have not missed many game since I switched from supporting Chelsea, to be fair I thought Mancini might be a flash in the pan so I waited until Pellers got the second.

Those lads that got on that trawler at the top of Scotland to watch us play who ever (cant even find it on Google) deserve an honourable mention.

Oh and I have not missed many game since I switched from supporting Chelsea, to be fair I thought Mancini might be a flash in the pan so I waited until Pellers got the second.

EB Streymur I think it was

Sean Riley, I don't think he's missed a game home or away for about 30 years. I can also think of Wilson Pratt, Colin Noon and of course Ian Cheeseman !

Last edited:
The one with the most loyalty points
not true unfortunatly as you can buy your way up there.
i know people who have had season tickets for years less than me but have more points as they join everything possible and pay more for suberbia etc

Sean Riley, I don't think he's missed a game home or away for about 30 years.
This. I think the CSKA game broke his run of a stupid amount of games. I follow him on twitter and think he follows England a fair bit as well.

His Mrs is either mint/very understanding, or hes got a cock like a babies arm holding an apple. Either way, he's a lucky fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.