Who amongst you is/was bitter?

Pam

I have just been asked by the office Spud whether City fans will still be as bitter if we win the league. Were you ever that way inclined? I'm sure I used to be but I am certainly not that now.

Also, kettle black much?

Why would I be bitter if we win the league, think I'd be quite happy personally.

Unless, he means if they win the league - in which case I don't know, it's not really worth thinking about to be honest is it!

i wouldnt even give the stupid retarded spuds fan a reply , a bit rich from a team that last won the title over 50 years ago , and has been feeding of scraps from arsenals table ever since , fucking cockney bastards

never been bitter, never will be. I do absolutely hate everything about the rags, have done all my life and seem to get worse as I get older. I'm also not keen on Spuds but that is mainly due to them breaking my 9 year old heart in '81. I'm not so keen on Everton because they simply hate us and spout some right shit about us. Don't think I dislike any other club to an extreme although I really detest Twitcher and anyone involved with the Twitcher family, money grabbing free loaders IMO!

Never been bitter, not likely to be, have had complete and utter distain and hatred of a certain clubs fans arrogance but never been bitter, As a football fan I've even admired the Rags football at times, but the fans........, I could burn each and every one of them at the stake.............

Pam said:
I have just been asked by the office Spud whether City fans will still be as bitter if we win the league. Were you ever that way inclined? I'm sure I used to be but I am certainly not that now.

Also, kettle black much?

Show him the Mario thread on glory glory and ask him who's really bitter.

I've never been bitter. The only times I've not enjoyed being a City fan is that bleak 6months at the end of the 2006-07 season under Pearce, we were so average it was sapping the passion out of me, and that day at Stoke when we got relegated in 1998 (fuck me was I gutted that day, by far the worst day of being a Blue!). Other than that I've enjoyed the whole lot. I enjoyed the third division; Wembley in '99 was unbelievable; I really enjoyed some of our promotion seasons back to the top league (1988-89 and 2001-02 especially); I loved the cult feel of the club in the 90's where it seemed like the whole world revolved around that big pile of shit on the edge of Trafford Park and we were the ugly sisters next door that nobody gave a shit about; I loved the Oasis 'roll with it' and "fuck off" to the rest of football vibe around the club; I laughed at being last on MOTD every week; I could stay out on the piss with all the other Blues after any derby defeat or relegation, I have never and will never hide my face just because things haven't gone our way (while all the Rags have always disappeared when things don't go their way); I could take them winning trophies, try as they may to rub it in my face, they could never get to me...

Being a City fan has always (almost always) been great!

Right now I'm loving it. I love the fact everyone hates us, it keeps that cult feel to being a Blue. I'll never blame anyone else for our shortfalls, there's always some sort of blame at our own feet whether it be 5% or 95%. I have never and will never be bitter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.