Who amongst you is/was bitter?

I was going to ask you to define 'bitter', but then the tinternet threw up some comedy gold. Quagmires fingerprints are all over this one!

Name: Prestwich Blue on Sep 29, 2011

Comments:

To all the rags posting on here, yes you've had your fun now at Pam's petition (most of us don't really know wtf she's on about most of the time), but what I will say is that you will never understand what it is like to support a proper family club like Man City. There are young boys on beaches in Sierra Leone wearing city kits right now. They have nothing to eat, but they know who we are. And now we have a tunnel cam so we can watch people walking up and down the corridors and opening doors or closing doors or just standing or leaning against walls. How many clubs can you say in world football have a tunnel cam? Well I'll tell you..it's 13!!! So you carry on polishing your scummy trophies stained with the blood of dodgy meat sold to school children, and your shitty gloryhunters who travel all the way from Malaysia, even on a wednesday night in february. We might not fill our ground every week, but everyone in the stadium was born and bred inside the Manchester boundry, and we all have tattoo's to describe how much City means to us, and we sing for 90 mins and never moan or boo our players because we all went to York away in the 3rd division so we all know what it's like to be rock bottom. And when we play other football teams they really try hard against us and the refs never give us penalties or throw ins, and we haven't had a corner awarded since 1997, so this means that our wins count much more than united's, and we don't have the media in our pocket like Slur Alex does, when he invites them all round to his house and tells them to write bad things about Gary Cook and Super Mario. They never print the positive stories about the 17 football pitches we are building in East MCR, so that all the local unemployed people can...play football, or that we are still the fa cup champions of England and Wales. NOBODY on sky ever mentions this, it's all about players wanting to leave, fighting each other and the manager, or the CEO lying....all negative bullshit that nobody is interested in. Did you know that last season we sold more litres of blue lemonade than any other club in the UK? Nope, thought not....because old bacon face won't let them print it. I hate you durty munich bastards, I hate you so much that it makes me shit my pants. And then when I change my pants, i will shit them again coz that's how much I hate everything about you. I can't post anymore now, because I have to eat a chicken and mushroom pot noodle without shitting my strides.

danburge82 said:
I've never been bitter. The only times I've not enjoyed being a City fan is that bleak 6months at the end of the 2006-07 season under Pearce, we were so average it was sapping the passion out of me, and that day at Stoke when we got relegated in 1998 (fuck me was I gutted that day, by far the worst day of being a Blue!). Other than that I've enjoyed the whole lot. I enjoyed the third division; Wembley in '99 was unbelievable; I really enjoyed some of our promotion seasons back to the top league (1988-89 and 2001-02 especially); I loved the cult feel of the club in the 90's where it seemed like the whole world revolved around that big pile of shit on the edge of Trafford Park and we were the ugly sisters next door that nobody gave a shit about; I loved the Oasis 'roll with it' and "fuck off" to the rest of football vibe around the club; I laughed at being last on MOTD every week; I could stay out on the piss with all the other Blues after any derby defeat or relegation, I have never and will never hide my face just because things haven't gone our way (while all the Rags have always disappeared when things don't go their way); I could take them winning trophies, try as they may to rub it in my face, they could never get to me...

Being a City fan has always (almost always) been great!

Right now I'm loving it. I love the fact everyone hates us, it keeps that cult feel to being a Blue. I'll never blame anyone else for our shortfalls, there's always some sort of blame at our own feet whether it be 5% or 95%. I have never and will never be bitter!

Good post Dan, like you ive only ever had little tasters of minor glory the best by far the semi or final last season down at Wembley, still carnt work out which i enjoyed more, but those days away at Grimsby, Bournemouth, Swindon etc. the good old bad old days, i was never bitter, we used to always seem to have a better Saturday night when we had lost back than, but those days are long gone, i look at my lad whos 6 and idolises the likes of Merlin, Kun etc and think, i had Ricky Holden, hes got David Silva, how fucking special is it we set the foundations for fans like us, fuck the media just love Man City !

Shock horror Pam has to get a bit about Spurs in. Like most of his/her threads.

There has probably been a lot of bitter fans of Everton, City and Spurs fans, while our neighbours have rubbed it in our faces how they're winning titles/cups/europe etc.

Hopefully all the tides swing where we all have more medals than them. Watch how bitter they all turn

If hoping that every United player had their leg broken and that the club would fall into major decline then yes..... yes I was bitter, however now seeing some absolutely brilliant football that I would of only ever had the privilege of watching as a child when ever England played the likes of Spain, Brazil, Germany, Italy the bitterness has now died in me because there is something finally I can look forward to from City other then avoiding relegation or gaining promotion....

Don't get me wrong I still like seeing United lose but the same way I like seeing Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal lose because these are teams around us challenging for the title (not so much Arsenal and Chelsea at the moment)

For now I'm just enjoying watching City too much.... 60 goals scored in 22 games, 18 goals conceded, 17 wins, 3 draws, 2 lost, 54 points.... This is unbelievable shit and was just a mere dream to me as a child or a Champ Manager moment but to think this is real there isn't a word fit to describe how much I'm loving every moment we play to even consider 1 bitter moment!!

Crouchinho said:
Shock horror Pam has to get a bit about Spurs in. Like most of his/her threads.

There has probably been a lot of bitter fans of Everton, City and Spurs fans, while our neighbours have rubbed it in our faces how they're winning titles/cups/europe etc.

Hopefully all the tides swing where we all have more medals than them. Watch how bitter they all turn

It's best not to say anything if you're speaking from ignorance, the vast majority of HER posts refer to that other set of fornicators.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
If hoping that every United player had their leg broken and that the club would fall into major decline then yes..... yes I was bitter, however now seeing some absolutely brilliant football that I would of only ever had the privilege of watching as a child when ever England played the likes of Spain, Brazil, Germany, Italy the bitterness has now died in me because there is something finally I can look forward to from City other then avoiding relegation or gaining promotion....

Don't get me wrong I still like seeing United lose but the same way I like seeing Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal lose because these are teams around us challenging for the title (not so much Arsenal and Chelsea at the moment)

For now I'm just enjoying watching City too much.... 60 goals scored in 22 games, 18 goals conceded, 17 wins, 3 draws, 2 lost, 54 points.... This is unbelievable shit and was just a mere dream to me as a child or a Champ Manager moment but to think this is real there isn't a word fit to describe how much I'm loving every moment we play to even consider 1 bitter moment!!

The football were capable of is sublime, second only to Barca when were in full flow, Arsenal a few years ago was total football but taking my blue tinted off i think we play it better, and long my it last.

It wouldn't matter if United were winning the Champions League or relegated to playing their football on Hough End playing fields, I would still detest that shower of cunts..... Call it what you want!

United fans are the ones who call us bitter. If being bitter is finding joy at your rivals losing games then I suppose most football fans are bitter. Since city have come in to some money united fans are showing their true colours.they are certainly the more bitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.