Who amongst you is/was bitter?

i really dont understand this bitter things the rags come out with, i think it was started by someone and they all jumped on the bandwagon. over the last 20 years i would watch them if they were on tv as it was normally a good game, its just the fans that are complete and utter fools, no other team exists but them type attitude. the 19 they come out with means nothing to me, i would not trade being a city since my first game in 1975 for anything, i love the highs and the lows, not every team can be successful ask any fan from the 1st or 2nd division !!
i said last season if it all ended after we qualified for the champs league and won the FA cup i would die a very happy man. we will never win the title 19 times, maybe we wont win it again, but me and my mates will still meet in the pub b4 every home match and really enjoy being a blue !!!

danburge82 said:
I've never been bitter. The only times I've not enjoyed being a City fan is that bleak 6months at the end of the 2006-07 season under Pearce, we were so average it was sapping the passion out of me, and that day at Stoke when we got relegated in 1998 (fuck me was I gutted that day, by far the worst day of being a Blue!). Other than that I've enjoyed the whole lot. I enjoyed the third division; Wembley in '99 was unbelievable; I really enjoyed some of our promotion seasons back to the top league (1988-89 and 2001-02 especially); I loved the cult feel of the club in the 90's where it seemed like the whole world revolved around that big pile of shit on the edge of Trafford Park and we were the ugly sisters next door that nobody gave a shit about; I loved the Oasis 'roll with it' and "fuck off" to the rest of football vibe around the club; I laughed at being last on MOTD every week; I could stay out on the piss with all the other Blues after any derby defeat or relegation, I have never and will never hide my face just because things haven't gone our way (while all the Rags have always disappeared when things don't go their way); I could take them winning trophies, try as they may to rub it in my face, they could never get to me...

Being a City fan has always (almost always) been great!Right now I'm loving it. I love the fact everyone hates us, it keeps that cult feel to being a Blue. I'll never blame anyone else for our shortfalls, there's always some sort of blame at our own feet whether it be 5% or 95%. I have never and will never be bitter!

All true -except, for me, the Kendall time was even worse than Pearce's

You don't see nearly as much of this gentleman anymore

27550_112944122048928_2280_n.jpg

I can't imagine why. They are going to fucking hate it when we win the league, be it this year or some other time. This is their worst nightmare, no fucking danger. Make no mistake they are hating every minute of this.

In fact you could say that they are becoming quite..

What's that word again? It's on the tip of my tongue.....

I was. I got it off my dad, and I love it. I was so bitter I used to wish for natural disasters to descend on their filthy dump as well as their players. I love it because it gave me the platform to be elated today. Which is borne out of waving at them as they slide and we ascend. The cream always rises, and now I feel sorry for the family wrecking, granny humping, whisky nosed, drug cheating, nation dividing, shit michael jacksoning, goalie pretending losers.

I'm also close to a heart attack during every game.

Don't think I was ever bitter, just angry, frustrated, paranoid, delusional and very, very jealous of those scum bastards!

Off topic, remember when we last won the league (yes I was at St James', 19 years old and pissed off my head - been necking Newcastle Brown in a WMC near the ground from around 12 o'clock!), well we won the FA Cup next year and then a European Trophy the following year. Still with me? Wouldn't it be very nice if we reveresed the league, cup thing but then won a European trophy next year, obviously the CL and not the EL!

That would be nice way to banish those feelings of bitterness forever!

Hope we dick the 'Pool tomorrow - come on boys do it for Mario, assuming he isn't playing of course!

nah....just been calmly and patiently waiting for normal service to be resumed

took a bit longer than I expected mind....

I remember once saying I didn't want United to win I got called bitter. Then when they say they don't want us to win its "Well of course I don't want a rival to win". This whole bitter stuff is shit. Always has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.