Who Are Ya Podcast - City special

Who Are Ya? Podcast

Hi

Hope this is an OK place to post this. I'm co-producer of a podcast called Who Are Ya? - which is a documentary on a different football club every month, interviewing the fans of that club about the issues effecting them. So far we've done Blackpool, Huddersfield, St. Pauli, Blackburn, Tranmere, Carlisle, Oldham, Protest Clubs and now Manchester City - looking at the mens and womens teams, the City group project and what fans want from a club that's so dominant domestically.

We've spoken to a range of City fans with a variety of opinions/memories, and really hope you enjoy it as a lot of effort goes into the production. We'd love your honest feedback - and if you really love it - an iTunes review.

Thanks

Hi

Hope this is an OK place to post this. I'm co-producer of a podcast called Who Are Ya? - which is a documentary on a different football club every month, interviewing the fans of that club about the issues effecting them. So far we've done Blackpool, Huddersfield, St. Pauli, Blackburn, Tranmere, Carlisle, Oldham, Protest Clubs and now Manchester City - looking at the mens and womens teams, the City group project and what fans want from a club that's so dominant domestically.

We've spoken to a range of City fans with a variety of opinions/memories, and really hope you enjoy it as a lot of effort goes into the production. We'd love your honest feedback - and if you really love it - an iTunes review.

Thanks

Good Podcast.Who Are Ya..

Hi

Thanks

That was an excellent listen
Thanks for posting and I'll be listening to your other articles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.