Who as been the biggest let down at City?

Purely on a money spent at the time basis choose any from

Steve Daley, Michael Robinson, Martin Phillips, Lee Bradbury, Samaras, Bianchi, Adebayor, Bridge, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Kolorov and unless he improves next season Dzeko

i think robinho's attitude was a problem but i'd like to think that the talent around him wasn't as good as it is now. jo, bianchi and milner have been a disappointment imo

Where do I start?

In no particular order:

Bobby Kennedy
Matt Gray
Ralph Brand
Roy Gratrix
Barry Stobart
Dave Bacuzzi
Arthur Mann
Rodney Marsh
Steve Daly
Nicky Summerbee
Nigel Clough
Lee Bradbury
Tony Vaughan
Robbie Fowler
Steve McManahan
Jo
Roque Santa Cruz

Maybe there are bigger disappointments that I have blotted out of my mind.

the so called 'fans' on this forum who slagged certain players off all season...
they know who they are

and any of you who reply with a smart arsed comment, yes i mean the likes of you !

DontLookBackInAnger said:
peoffrey said:
I've got higher esteem for him than I had for Sven, Pearce and Keegan. It's not fair on Hughes that City were taken over just months after he got the job. They'd inevitably want their own man.

And Sven had less than a week to put a team together once he had monies released to him before the season started....

Sven had been looking at players for a long time and only got the go ahead to sign them once the takeover had been ratified. We had a great start under him but the decline was shocking. I genuinely don't believe he had it in him to turn things around. I'd have kept Corluka only. Elano was class but doesn't want to play Club football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.