Who can I talk to about advertising with Bluemoon Forum?

Free money. Obviously it's not quite that straight-forward, but that's what it amounts to. Not quite as good as hot and cold running Scandinavian women though...we're going to have a sticky thread here in a couple of weeks. No banners or anything like that...

timglenn said:
Free money. Obviously it's not quite that straight-forward, but that's what it amounts to. Not quite as good as hot and cold running Scandinavian women though...we're going to have a sticky thread here in a couple of weeks. No banners or anything like that...

Sorry but that's rubbish. There's no such thing as free money

The_Maverick said:
timglenn said:

You don't do my job do you :-D

helmutvandeshaft said:
The_Maverick said:
timglenn said:

You don't do my job do you :-D

And what do you do then HVDS? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.