Who can replace Leroy Sane?

Apart from Jadon Sancho, I am not sure who can.

my top picks will be :

1- Sancho
2- Benrahma
3- Adama
They absolutely have to be left footed and happy to play on the left as far as I'm concerned. Sterling is the prime example of why inverted wingers aren't as good in our system currently. If we had better attacking fullbacks, we could get away with it but Walker is useless going forward and Mendy isn't fit enough after two years out injured.

They absolutely have to be left footed and happy to play on the left as far as I'm concerned. Sterling is the prime example of why inverted wingers aren't as good in our system currently. If we had better attacking fullbacks, we could get away with it but Walker is useless going forward and Mendy isn't fit enough after two years out injured.
I expect to see either Mendy or a new attacking left back next season and the the inverted wingers, thats the reason I’m not expecting us to buy a left footed / sided winger to replace Sane , expect us to see Jesus or Sterling on the left most often with the left back overlapping more than we have the last 2 seasons.

As long as they've got a similar skill set to Sane - brutal raw pace, likes ball at feet and dribbling cleverly, a bit of height, useful with set pieces, I'm glad - does think it needs to be a naturally wide winger, not an inverted. We need more of that wider option in my opinion.

Not 100% sure who that is, but I really want Sancho. Or we can move Bernardo to the wings full time and get Havertz. #JustBuyKai

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.