Who couldnt go today?

A A

Anonymous

I made the decision before setting off not to go, the car was basically snowed in and it was fucking freezing :) and it was on tv. Armchair fan I am not, but couldnt really justify going.
Anyone else ?

And do you know what, that rag coont McGuiness on Talksport HAD to mention it and say how disappointing it was that there were empty seats

He must have known why - he was just getting his usual anti- City dig in

Fook right off

bluebannana said:
I made the decision before setting off not to go, the car was basically snowed in and it was fucking freezing :) and it was on tv. Armchair fan I am not, but couldnt really justify going.
Anyone else ?

Its good you made the decision before setting off ;-)

Made the decision about 3pm just before I would usually leave. Buying the petrol would have put me in my overdraft and driving in snow scares me now.

Knowing that I could have been there made me feel really guilty watching it on telly, especially seeing all the empty seats.

whosonthebench said:
Made the decision about 3pm just before I would usually leave. Buying the petrol would have put me in my overdraft and driving in snow scares me now.

Knowing that I could have been there made me feel really guilty watching it on telly, especially seeing all the empty seats.

Pathetic.

The news has been telling us all week that it was going to be snowmageddon at the weekend, so it's no wonder a lot of people stayed at home.

Also decided at 3.00pm. Was worried afterwards that I should have gone, but the lane is now blocked and the roads around here are all a mess, so I made the right decision. No way I would have got home.

mammutly said:
Also decided at 3.00pm. Was worried afterwards that I should have gone, but the lane is now blocked and the roads around here are all a mess, so I made the right decision. No way I would have got home.

Walk.

3 of us were due to set off at midday, i (reluctantly) bottled it about 11, and told my mates i dare not go, as i literally have to get home tonight, and the drive home down the M6, would have practically followed the snow home (its snowing quite heavy here now).

more to the point, as a newsagent, i have to be up and driving from about 3.30, i`m dreading it, and getting stuck simply wasnt an option. 2 mates went without me, and as i wasnt going because of the weather, they decided to stay overnight, and have a night on the town. So they are quite happy, and having just watched on TV, so am i.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.