Who couldnt go today?

I also gave it a miss and made the right decision. I just want to know why the gritters were 3 times last week but not today! This country really is a joke sometimes. My B road is virtually impassable after a mammoth 2! inches.
Saved petrol. Kept warm. City won. Well done to those that went and safe journeys

Let's not turn this into a "if you're watching on the telly you're a c*nt" thread. Those who were there got to see another home win. Those who weren't don't need to explain themselves. We are all blue so just enjoy the 3pts.

Me and my missus went but left at half time due to her being disabled and the snow really heavy and glad we did roads around the ground dangerous north car park 1 was a joke no grit on the walkways but MCFC had staff picking up litter instead of putting grit down
God knows how ppl have gone on trying to leave the ground and car park 1 is a nightmare normally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.