Who couldnt go today?

Yeah, and fair play to Dave from Cambridge who drove up again, in the snow and gave me 2 tickets FREE for some mates of mine who (came to England after City played Groclin in Poland) and City fans ever since but just cant afford a SC

Davs 19 said:
Blue Punter said:
Kudos to my mate who drove up from Derby today with his 6 yr old son.
They're ST holders at Pride Park, but have always had a soft spot for us. Dropped another mate off in New Moston and Rochdale Road, Broadway etc were like ice rinks.

M60 back to Worsley, we must have passed about 30 cars stuck in snow or broke down.
Made his mind up to stay over.

Good on him mate. Puts some on here to shame. It was a bit of snow, that's all:)

Just in the door after a 330 mile round trip and my feet are freezin and wet......you soft shower of twats who never showed :-)

bluebannana said:
I made the decision before setting off not to go, the car was basically snowed in and it was fucking freezing :) and it was on tv. Armchair fan I am not, but couldnt really justify going.
Anyone else ?

me and 3 lads normally go with, watched it in a bar in Southampton accused of being a glory boy until I showed the season cards!

I went but very nearly crashed on my way just round the corner for my house, in fact I don't actually know how I didn't.

Did leave at 85 minutes though to not be driving in bad traffic as my earlier near-miss shit me up.
Got abuse of someone at the top of the block for leaving early. - Was the 1st and last time leaving before full time this season

We got back to glossop just after 9pm. The roads were pretty bad all the way home. Wouldn't have a go at anyone for not going today.
Watching motd tonight it looked like a lot of fans didn't go to there games today. A lot of near full houses on the attendances, but plenty of empty seats.

Saw at least two minor crashes from Bury on the Rothwells coach that was again superb and got us there with half an hour to spare.

But a lot of cares were skidding and unstable, really can't blame anyone who didn't turn up today. Rags are taking the p*ss as usual but as most of them don't go to the game, they cannot understand concepts like not risking icy roads when people have kids in their cars, etc.

For those who don't want to drive when it's like this, you should see if there is a fan coach nearby, like the one I get that stops at all the pubs in Bury and Whitefield.

What a load of woosies just got in went from ground to ashton under lyne on pre arranged piss up left ashton at 11.30 train to vic then metro to stretford then WALKED from there to urmston grow some balls u soft young cnunts

Walked from mine in Fallowfield to the ground all on my own in the miserable weather......took a little longer than usual and ended up with colder feet than normal.....but definitely worth it!

God I hate snow!!!

Pussies m6 was fine hardly any traffic on there,bit of snow and this country closes down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.