Who couldnt go today?

jimmy2000 said:
gazinho said:
antculmcfc said:
i didnt go and im fuckin gutted but i had a perfectly good reason , hope thats ok with everyone.

Soft **** you've had a nose job not a leg amputation, may aswell give your season ticket up you part timer!!!
i live in chad and ive only just got home. u soft load of glory hunters!!!

It must be warm back in Africa ;)

Drove down from Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria, a 200 mile round trip. Probably took 45 mins longer than usual but no majors.

bluebannana said:
I made the decision before setting off not to go, the car was basically snowed in and it was fucking freezing :) and it was on tv. Armchair fan I am not, but couldnt really justify going.
Anyone else ?

Always the best way to decide not to go - before yer set off. Never found it useful to get somewhere and then decide not to go! Some tips for the sofa-bound part-timers: Several thin layers of merino wool, or similar, a pair of stout boots, sky blue but other colours are available, a TrapperToni hat, keeps the ears warm, and gloves. Optional extras: Yaktrax (superb in snow and ice. Got back to Lboro station, snow upto the train door, fixed these and trekked the mile back to me front door!), and a flask of Oxo or similar.

Just a small criticism - those who didn't go, you might have made the difference on another day.

Hope yer feeling suitably chastised, but just make sure yer get yer arse to the next 'un!

trublue55 said:
3 of us were due to set off at midday, i (reluctantly) bottled it about 11, and told my mates i dare not go, as i literally have to get home tonight, and the drive home down the M6, would have practically followed the snow home (its snowing quite heavy here now).

more to the point, as a newsagent, i have to be up and driving from about 3.30, i`m dreading it, and getting stuck simply wasnt an option. 2 mates went without me, and as i wasnt going because of the weather, they decided to stay overnight, and have a night on the town. So they are quite happy, and having just watched on TV, so am i.

I drove an artic to Heahtrow and back last night got back at about 3am had 3 hours sleep went to my shop closed at 1pm home showered and changed and I managed to get to match
but hey thats just me

Hi all. im new on here.
I took my 4 yr old grandson to his first game yesterday.We sat on the front row. Bloody freezing.
It then took us 2 hours back to Rochdale. He never moaned once.
I also saw on the scrren inside that one city diehard had travelled with his kids from ........Calgary. Im pretty sure thats in Canada.

Went up Friday for do at Embassy - sick as fook yesterday - went to match and just missed 7.35 train to London (left game 3 mins early)

next train 8.35 delayed by 30 mins then had to run slow due to snow, if all had been ok would have been home about midnight didn't get home until just after 2 this morning

cracking weekend though and wouldn't have changed a min of it

I got offered enough overtime to pay for half of next seasons SC, no contest for me , I chose the overtime and gave my ticket away.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Four hours for us to drive back to North Lincs, fully understand why some wouldn't venture out yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.