Who couldnt go today?

it's not cold if you layer up and there wasnt really any cars on the road,public transport was running fine so I heard

no excuse really

Didn't go as I was in London but I knew in advance so my ticket wasn't wasted, my sister went instead (her first match since Sunderland at Maine Road, both 3-0 wins, maybe she should go more often).

I know it's bad not bothering to go, but the weather played a big part in the number of empty seats, and that includes me. Didn't want to risk having an accident and the fact that it was on TV made my decision easier. Sad, but safet had to come first.

Of the group of six I normally go with, four didn't go yesterday. Two were coming over from Leeds and didn't want to risk the journey, another had tickets for Oliver at 7:30 and the moving of the game to 5:30 meant he couldn't go. The other I'm not sure why he didn't go unless he went with someone else.

Another 3 I know didn't come up from London. I can't blame anyone for putting their personal safety before a football match you can watch for nothing on TV. And 5:30 kick-offs are an abomination in my opinion.

80s Shorts said:
mammutly said:
Also decided at 3.00pm. Was worried afterwards that I should have gone, but the lane is now blocked and the roads around here are all a mess, so I made the right decision. No way I would have got home.

Walk.

Are you a merchant banker by chance?

lets hope the snow has gone for next week, i dont want to take 5hrs coming home from brum

bluestevei said:
lets hope the snow has gone for next week, i dont want to take 5hrs coming home from brum

simple move to manchester ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.