Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Scousers
The things they have done in the name of football is unbelievable and the bastards are beyond reproach or shame

Cant ever forget how that shower of trafford shite really rubbed our noses in it whilst winning the lot. Winning cups all over wasnt enough, they had to belittle us too.

Liverpool are verminous scum but anyone forgetting how the scum treated us, after all we’d done for them over the years, have very short memories

still hate the rags more.

But I have lots of hate left over for the scouse

Liverpool have been truly a bunch of snidey, arrogant, obnoxious, bullying twats recently.

They're still not close to United on my despiseometer.

The rags for me.

My hatred for that club, everything and everyone associated with them is fathoms deep.

Liverpool are merely a thorn in our side at the moment but like most annoyances they'll pass.

I've hated Scum since the late 70s and I've got no intention of easing up.

Even if they were to be relegated I'd still hate them. They don't pose us a threat anymore and I still hate them.

Yes, I think it's fair to say I'm not a fan of the filth.
Correct, Folk are getting to caught up with last season's CL and the current title challenge and are forgetting the decade's of rags mocking us.

Even another 20 years of this rivalry with the Scousers wouldn't alter my hatred of the rags, simply no other team will ever surpass it. There must be a hundred examples I could give but I'll just mention this one, A club sanctioned banner pisstaking our club for fucking years. Let that sink in.

The mind truly boggles how any blue can put Liverpool above the rags.

Correct, Folk are getting to caught up with last season's CL and the current title challenge and are forgetting the decade's of rags mocking us.

Even another 20 years of this rivalry with the Scousers wouldn't alter my hatred of the rags, simply no other team will ever surpass it. There must be a hundred examples I could give but I'll just mention this one, A club sanctioned banner pisstaking our club for fucking years. Let that sink in.

The mind truly boggles how any blue can put Liverpool above the rags.
I,m with you on this 100%, but you had to laugh at how the spoilt twats reacted not just their fan, but club officials to the Tevez R.I.P. plackard. Yep c**ts the whole shithouse club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.