Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

I fkin despise Liverpool and their horrible fans. I enjoy a United loss more than anything but I wouldn't be able to cope with Liverpool winning something significant.
THIS!

Utd winning stuff is bad but i am used to it and as annoying as they would be the scousers are on a different level. I can imagine it now, a wave of crime at popular holiday resorts like the costa del sol. Why you ask? because even old ladies, doctors, surgeons and the like will be done for shoving some shit grinning non stop gabbling scouser of a cliff or in front of oncoming traffic. Not one holiday spot will be safe from some know it all "we are the fuchen best laa" tosser.

Book a plane to a desert island? better believe your pilot will be a liverpool fan. Book an exclusive resort in a place you average scouser could not even find on a map? they won a fucking prize to the same sodding place you are going. Liverpool shirts hanging outside the weaved vine hut window as your evening meal is delivered by canoe from the main resort. It would be fucking hell.

Until the attack on our coach last season it would have been Utd.......but there are depths even their fans won’t plumb so it has the be the red dippers

If ever there was a thread that summed up the changing nature of City's support.

The volume of people who are suggesting that they would prefer Liverpool to beat United (in a match or to a title) is a disgrace.

It is inconceivable and I'm having a hard time believing that City fans with a lifetime of ammunition (as well as a massive dump of toxic local rivalry) and reasons for not being able to stand United can be swayed by a few incidents involving Liverpool over recent seasons.

Was it Liverpool fans giving you shit in school for the whole of your childhood? Was it Liverpool fans "giving it the big 'un" throughout a massive chunk of your adult life whilst reveling in City's struggles? Was it Liverpool behaving like a horrible bully, on and off the pitch for the last 20 years?

No, it wasn't.

Get a grip!

This sort of thread is great ammunition for those that claim that successful clubs attract a type of fan that don't actually 'get' the clubs.

Have a word with yourselves if you would like to see United beat Liverpool (or anyone) in anything.
Best reply on here by a mile,been reading this thread with dismay and wondering how to reply,but you did it for me mate,great post.

United!

I kind of like Klopp and respect the way they play. Hate losing to them and hate that they seem to have our number.

But I hate United, I hate Mourinho, I hate Ashley Young, Phil Jones, Valencia, Smalling, mop top and so many of others. And I Hate bacon face.

Ah the obligatory "you can't have this opinion or you're a JCL/embarrassment to the club" posts are popping up.

One thing that needs to change for me is this weird idea there is or should be a hive mind and everyone should agree on certain things. It's a fantasy, no club is really like that, no fanbase has been watching the club the same amount of time either.

Also it's a childish pursuit this equally weird "I'm the biggest fan" contest some live their life by, sometimes to their own detriment "oh best not say what I really think or someone might think I'm a JCL and then I'll have to top myself". Have your own opinions and stop being so scared of change for fuck sake, it's more embarrassing how stuck in the past some are it's like they are scared to move on, scared to enjoy things and so on. Also sorry to say it but it's true there's too much bigotry among the older support. I don't think they realise they are doing it but in some cases they are literally telling people what opinions they are allowed to have(it's the very definition of the word)... what's with that shit? Pack that in!

The way I see it is nothing is ever constant especially not in football so stop pretending it is or ever was, things change that's a fact, there's people younger than me, people not following the sport or the PL as long as me and with different experiences than me. I've no right telling those who haven't got as many "kudos points" in the bank than me: who to hate, who to like or any other opinion they are supposed to form themselves to begin with if they are a true fan rather than a pretender trying to fit in(quite ironic what some look for in a "true fan"). Neither does anyone else have that right either, it doesn't really matter one bit in reality if some hate Liverpool slightly more than United at this moment in time(the United hate is going nowhere don't worry), those making a deal of that are the ones who need to "get a grip" imo.

Last edited:
Ah the obligatory "you can't have this opinion or you're a JCL/embarrassment to the club" posts are popping up.

One thing that needs to change for me is this weird idea there is or should be a hive mind and everyone should agree on certain things. It's a fantasy, no club is really like that, no fanbase has been watching the club the same amount of time either.

Also it's a childish pursuit this equally weird "I'm the biggest fan" contest some live their life by, sometimes to their own detriment "oh best not say what I really think or someone might think I'm a JCL and then I'll have to top myself". Have your own opinions and stop being so scared of change for fuck sake, it's more embarrassing how stuck in the past some are it's like they are scared to move on, scared to enjoy things and so on. Also sorry to say it but it's true there's too much bigotry among the older support. I don't think they realise they are doing it but in some cases they are literally telling people what opinions they are allowed to have(it's the very definition of the word)... what's with that shit? Pack that in!

The way I see it is nothing is ever constant especially not in football so stop pretending it is or ever was, things change that's a fact, there's people younger than me, people not following the sport or the PL as long as me and with different experiences than me. I've no right telling those who haven't got as many "kudos points" in the bank than me: who to hate, who to like or any other opinion they are supposed to form themselves to begin with if they are a true fan rather than a pretender trying to fit in(quite ironic what some look for in a "true fan"). Neither does anyone else have that right either, it doesn't really matter one bit in reality if some hate Liverpool slightly more than United at this moment in time, those making a deal of that are the ones who need to "get a grip" imo.
good post

The majority clearly hate Utd most.
Of those who say Liverpool, where did you grow up and/or where do you now live?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.