Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

MarsLlama

Brighton and Newcastle will likely go up, the third spot I want to go to Huddersfield because of Mooy and because they seem like a decent fanbase. Reading, Leeds, Wednesday look like they'll be the other three teams in the playoffs.

Prediction:
Newcastle
Brighton
Leeds

Preference:
Newcastle
Leeds
Huddersfield

Reading
Huddersfield
Sheffield Wednesday

Would do nicely. Although Newcastle have been a rich mine of points for us since the takeover, think we've only dropped 2 or 4 points against them out of about 42?

Sheff Wednesday would be good, a number of city links there. Brighton for knocking on the door for years.

Not Leeds - horrible.

Not arsed about Newcastle.

Like to see Huddersfield, Sheffield Wed & Brighton come up, think it'll be Newcastle Brighton Huddersfield though

For personal reasons I'd enjoy Newcastle languishing in the lower divisions for as long as possible. Horse punching radgees.

Leeds are fucking horrible but they'd at least give the police cause for alarm.

Brighton are good value and Chris Hughton's a decent guy. I met him once in a supermarket.

Huddersfield would ruin the Ale Trail, it'd be sheer havoc. For that reason, I'm in.

Prediction:
Toon, Brighton, Leeds.

Preference:
Wednesday, Leeds, Forest - big fan bases I reckon are needed in the Prem, would be better atmosphere and so on at matches than say Burnley/Watford/Bournemouth. Didn't include Toon as they had many years in the Prem.
Be great seeing Wednesday and Forest in the top flight again

Ideally Newcastle, Wednesday and Udders but being shallow I may change my mind after Saturday.

I think it'll be Newcastle, Leeds and either Wednesday or Udders in the playoff.

Ideally Newcastle, Wednesday and Udders but being shallow I may change my mind after Saturday.

I think it'll be Newcastle, Leeds and either Wednesday or Udders in the playoff.
From a prediction point of view I can't really see Brighton being caught and Newcastle holding on to an automatic spot - Brighton look the better of the two teams at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.