Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Sheffield Wednesday and Nwcastle for the two remaining spots. Both would bring the much fabled "atmosphere" the L***s apologists constantly quote for wanting them back in the top flight.

As Brighton have made it into the PL, the DT saw fit this morning to give them a bit of a spread. First paragraph outlined a visit by The Swamp Donkeys and it revealed that MANUre have partnerships with a Thai motorbike company, a wellness group and summat else, with the notion of how they would cope with this global mega power. Second paragraph has City calling and the DT want to know whether the Seagulls are gonna be overawed by a team that spent £20+ millions on agents fees last transfer window! Risible! There isn't one single opportunity missed by the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya to puff beyond puffery the doings of MANUre and denigrate whatever we are involved in!

As Brighton have made it into the PL, the DT saw fit this morning to give them a bit of a spread. First paragraph outlined a visit by The Swamp Donkeys and it revealed that MANUre have partnerships with a Thai motorbike company, a wellness group and summat else, with the notion of how they would cope with this global mega power. Second paragraph has City calling and the DT want to know whether the Seagulls are gonna be overawed by a team that spent £20+ millions on agents fees last transfer window! Risible! There isn't one single opportunity missed by the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya to puff beyond puffery the doings of MANUre and denigrate whatever we are involved in!
And b-r-e-a-t-h-e. You'd need to be careful at your age DEB'e. Gotta watch the blood pressure and the old ticker.

Just want to say well done to my adopted home town. Been down in Brighton going on 15 years now. They've been through some shit, much like ourselves, but days like this make it all worth it.

Can't wait for the away fixture. Anyone know how difficult it is to get away tickets when you can only get to 1 or 2 home games a season?

I'd say your chances are low unless its a midweek or Monday night game.

A lot of people like to get to new grounds at the first opportunity and then the novelty wears off and the thought of a 5 hour plus journey each way isn't as appealing. If they stay up you will have a better chance each subsequent season.

Assuming its a fan friendly kick off time (not Monday night!!) I think your best bet for next season would be in their end.

.... Anyone but Leeds really.
fblike1.jpg

Just want to say well done to my adopted home town. Been down in Brighton going on 15 years now. They've been through some shit, much like ourselves, but days like this make it all worth it.

Can't wait for the away fixture. Anyone know how difficult it is to get away tickets when you can only get to 1 or 2 home games a season?
Happy days.. I'm in Hove 30 yrs. Great place to be. Wembley Sunday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.