who do YOU want ?

Barcon said:
Starting to warm to this pelegrini bloke. It was so much easier when owen coyle was the stand out candidate. How about the former kit man? He seems to know his shit (and piss).
I don't think you're allowed to nominate yourself mate ;)

The_Mo said:
Barcon said:
Starting to warm to this pelegrini bloke. It was so much easier when owen coyle was the stand out candidate. How about the former kit man? He seems to know his shit (and piss).
I don't think you're allowed to nominate yourself mate ;)

That's actually a deccent idea mate. Team building exercises would include digging a hole and filling it back in again, going up a 30' ladder onto a roof with a dead battery in your sawsall and generally being covered in filth. All for the princely sum of $35.00 p/h

1maschr said:
Louis van Gaal

I don't know how well it would go over with this guy showing his bollocks in the Etihad locker room!

Honestly though, I would be pleased with:
Klopp (though not likely)
Mou
Jupp Heynckes (also not likely)
Joachim Low (same) Something about the German pedigree

I like Rafa, but I'm not big on him being our manager.

You can file me under the "The more I researched the more I like him" Pelligrini classification. I'm actually a bit excited thinking about it. Plus, he'd probably bring Isco with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.