Who do you wish had never been born?

The young twat on the BBC sport website who has just name dropped as many footballers as possible that he sells rare clothing to. A ****. "Ooh, Paul Pogba rang me and asked for a cunty jacket that sold out but I'm a genius at getting stuff so I sorted him out and we've been besties ever since."

Kill him. Now. And anyone who aspires to be him. Or buys that shit. All of them. Tap. Tap. Fucking Tap.

And anyone who wears a baseball cap. Tap again. Cunts.

The young twat on the BBC sport website who has just name dropped as many footballers as possible that he sells rare clothing to. A ****. "Ooh, Paul Pogba rang me and asked for a cunty jacket that sold out but I'm a genius at getting stuff so I sorted him out and we've been besties ever since."

Kill him. Now. And anyone who aspires to be him. Or buys that shit. All of them. Tap. Tap. Fucking Tap.

For some reason, you’re making me think about @Magicpole

I'm bringing you a new baseball cap

W

WTF are piss-stones? They like kidney stones?
If so, would think the smell of them would be the least of your worries.
Came across these (no pun intended) in Riga this summer, don't get pissstones like these at home.
30nje4j.jpg

When I mentioned pissstones talking to my mid 20's lad he hadn't any idea what they were either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.