Who eats breakfast...?

BillyShears said:
Who eats breakfast and what do you eat?

I don't but as part of my dietary regime I need to start but I've no idea what I'd like. We can rule out cereal of any description straight away as I don't like milk...

At the moment I'm going for two half boiled eggs with lots of salt and pepper - but I'm sure i'm going to get sick of it pretty quickly.

Scrambled egg on brown toast; the breakfast of champions. No need for the salt though ;)

Saying that all too often i end up with OatsoSimple at work.

Cereal with a yoghurt on top normally but sometimes if I am hungrier than usual I would have a banana with the yoghurt and cereal
At weekends I have toast with jam or butter

GStar said:
BillyShears said:
Who eats breakfast and what do you eat?

I don't but as part of my dietary regime I need to start but I've no idea what I'd like. We can rule out cereal of any description straight away as I don't like milk...

At the moment I'm going for two half boiled eggs with lots of salt and pepper - but I'm sure i'm going to get sick of it pretty quickly.

Scrambled egg on brown toast; the breakfast of champions. No need for the salt though ;)

Saying that all too often i end up with OatsoSimple at work.

I've just made scrambled eggs on brown toast with some smoken salmon on top...feels more like brunch than lunch but lets see how it goes...

Fruit (fresh or tinned, but not in syrup) a bit of plain cake such as Jamaica Ginger and low-fat plain yoghurt all served together.

Nutitious and delicious.

I have this problem too, i can eat cereal with milk but usually feel crap afterwards.

I would go for porridge but it's just a pain in the arse to clean the pot.

I don't want to eat scrambled eggs every morning.

I usually settle for a banana and lots of coffee.

Glass of orange juice, bowl of porridge (in winter) or fruit n fibre (in summer) and either coffee or tea along with litre of water throughout morning

BillyShears said:
I've just made scrambled eggs on brown toast with some smoken salmon on top...feels more like brunch than lunch but lets see how it goes...

Lovely. Have it for brunch too; winner winner (later on have a) chicken dinner.<br /><br />-- 26 Jul 2011, 11:02 --<br /><br />
pee dubya said:
I have this problem too, i can eat cereal with milk but usually feel crap afterwards.

I would go for porridge but it's just a pain in the arse to clean the pot.

I don't want to eat scrambled eggs every morning.

I usually settle for a banana and lots of coffee.

Your problem just sounds like you're lazy mate!

I usually have cereal, toast and a brew. Just popped home and had 3 eggs scrambled mixed with a tin of spaghetti hoops...quite nice actually!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.