Who eats breakfast...?

GStar said:
pee dubya said:
I have this problem too, i can eat cereal with milk but usually feel crap afterwards.

I would go for porridge but it's just a pain in the arse to clean the pot.

I don't want to eat scrambled eggs every morning.

I usually settle for a banana and lots of coffee.

Your problem just sounds like you're lazy mate!
Leave me alone, i'm not a morning person.

pee dubya said:
GStar said:
pee dubya said:
I have this problem too, i can eat cereal with milk but usually feel crap afterwards.

I would go for porridge but it's just a pain in the arse to clean the pot.

I don't want to eat scrambled eggs every morning.

I usually settle for a banana and lots of coffee.

Porridge with water tastes the same and doesn't stick to the pot as much if you are of the lazy persuasion.

BimboBob said:
pee dubya said:
GStar said:

Porridge with water tastes the same and doesn't stick to the pot as much if you are of the lazy persuasion.

Isn't that how you make it anyway,especially if you are of both the Scottish and lazy persuasion?
Salt in porridge, however, is just wrong on every level.

BimboBob said:
pee dubya said:
GStar said:

Yeah that's how i make it, with salt. But to get used to eating a big bowl of gloop first thing in the morning, you have to do it every day i think, otherwise the thought of it is a bit urgh.

Why don't you just make your porridge in the bowl? Water, oats, 2 minutes in the microwave...eat!

I'm a real porker and have decided to try and drop 4 stones. I never used to eat breakfast but couldn't go without now. I get up at 6:00 & go swim a minimum of 1k (being a fat twat, and old football injuries, running and such is a no go for me). I have 10 mins apiece in the sauna & steam room then off to work for breckie. I have porridge with raisins and a drop of honey. Spot on and keeps you full. You can do porridge with hot water instead of milk (though not sure I'd fancy it myself). I've restricted my drinking and cut out the shite I used to eat and have dropped 9 pounds in four weeks so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.