Who eats breakfast...?

I usually have 2 weetabix and a banana

If you don't like milk and are going to get bored of boiled eggs then have omelettes. Only take a minute to cook and you can add what you like in there.

I have a 2 egg white omelette, sometimes with half a can of tuna in depending on how much protein I want.

1 scoop of PhD chocolate mint whey protein.

1 apple and a handful of raspberries or a couple of satsumas.

Lots of water.

Cup of tea/ coffee with 2 sugars (I tried giving up sugar but I also gave up aspatame (artificial sweetner) as it was making me ill, so I can't have most artificial sweeteners, so I've carried on having sugar).

Sometimes I'll have some veg for breakfast if it'll be difficult for me to eat it during the day, usually 1/4 of a brocolli head.

When I first started eating healthily I was surprised by just how much food I could eat. It's amazing when I think that I can have all of this food/liquid and still be well under the calories that a bowl of high sugar cereal with milk or a couple of pieces of toast and butter would provide.

Try and stay away from this shit, easier said than done as it's in everything.
<a class="postlink" href="http://aspartame.mercola.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aspartame.mercola.com/</a>

Ive never been able to eat anything first thing in the morning.
I wish I could.

I'm surprised so many people have the same thing for breakfast every day. If you did this for other meals, people would think you were weird. Some days I have breakfast some days I don't and rarely the samed thing. Sunday I had a cooked breakfast, yesterday I didn't have anything and this morning I just had a packet of Quavers and a wank.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'm surprised so many people have the same thing for breakfast every day. If you did this for other meals, people would think you were weird. Some days I have breakfast some days I don't and rarely the samed thing. Sunday I had a cooked breakfast, yesterday I didn't have anything and this morning I just had a packet of Quavers and a wank.
Do the Quavers affect the taste of your wank?

I have a banana 1st thing 6.30/7.00 then have something at 10
at work. Muesli or a couple of boiled eggs. Beans and potato cakes.
It varies but i should try and eat more 1st thing and skip the 10 o'clock.

-dabz- said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Do the Quavers affect the taste of your wank?

No but the wank set me up for the day more than the packet of Quavers did which is why I view it as part of the breakfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.