Who else remembers those CITY bar scarves ?

There’s a photo from an early episode of Corrie where the regulars at The Rovers are off to a City game, quite a few wearing that scarf. Sure somebody with more technical ability than me could transfer it onto here.

There’s a photo from an early episode of Corrie where the regulars at The Rovers are off to a City game, quite a few wearing that scarf. Sure somebody with more technical ability than me could transfer it onto here.

20210216_125945.jpg

thank you, thank you very fuckin much, I feel really old now !

Lol when we came up at Easter and went to the City souvenir shop I think the only thing on sale were scarfs, rosettes or a pennant. How things have changed :) I think you might have been able to buy the full kit by umbro. But we could never afford that !

Lol when we came up at Easter and went to the City souvenir shop I think the only thing on sale were scarfs, rosettes or a pennant. How things have changed :) I think you might have been able to buy the full kit by umbro. But we could never afford that !
I know the feeling, the first scarf I got I was 12, the red and black one that I wore out I loved it that much, great memories though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.