who gives a flying f@@@ about man utd

unsworthblue

why has bluemoon suddenly become swamped with stuff about those red twats.i have'nt watched the fuckers,i don't give two fucks about them.who cares what they do.why are some (city fans) so concerned.fuck utd.we love you city we do.......

Re: who gives a flying fuck about Rags

You just started a thread about them.

Re: who gives a flying fuck about man utd

There are now more threads about why we shouldn't start threads about the rags, doubling the number of overall threads about the rags who you don't want to talk about.

i think youre going a bit over the top, its not as if its constant discussion - just a few people having a laugh at their expense while they play in europe. all the topics will be dead and buried in an hour or so. no big deal imo.

Rammyblues said:
There are now more threads about why we shouldn't start threads about the rags, doubling the number of overall threads about the rags who you don't want to talk about.

You should have started a new thread on the number of threads there are about united

I nearly started a thread, just to say there is 11 threads on this page about the scum...

can mods delete them all !!

CITY CITY CITY CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.