Who Hates Us The Most?

BringBackSwales

Is it Sky? Regular negative comments, always talk about our money but never scum or dippers, the main commentator barely whispers when we score, but screams when we concede?

Is it BT? Again constantly negative, always banging on about empty seats, dicks like Darke and Hartson providing one eyed anti City, pro opponent shite, pundits like mcpointyman who can’t stop praising the rags and slagging City

Or is it the bbc? Media City full of vermin (remember the Bertie picture and sly post), listened to the first 15 mins of our commentary last night and every Newport comment was positive and every City comment was positively scornful (along the lines of Alan green early in the first season we qualified for the CL, I recall his comment Manchester City, Champions League don’t make me laugh. Or last night a City fan from Ipswich slagged off on 606 for not supporting his local club - yeah like they do every time a cockney rag or dipper rings in!

Or is it the written media? Constantly negative articles about our money, our support, our owners, or Raheem, seemingly on the basis that he isn’t white and spurned their beloved dippers.

And yet when we were shit they barely had a bad word to say about us, great club, great fans, albeit constant under achievers.

Basically they are all fucking two faced bitter twats, and I genuinely can’t say who are the worst. We are so much better than any of the turds - impartial my arse. Rant over

We will never win the moral high ground because the cards are completely against us, I learned ages ago that answering questions from a rag a bin dipper or a know nowt should be replied with gloatingly obscene arrogance, it's all they deserve.
I’ve reverted to this now , they hate us anyway so reasoning & having conversations with has fell on deaf ears . Pure arrogance is what they want to believe we are about & that’s what I give em , goes right against my nature but is fun

I’ve reverted to this now , they hate us anyway so reasoning & having conversations with has fell on deaf ears . Pure arrogance is what they want to believe we are about & that’s what I give em , goes right against my nature but is fun

One of their biggest weapons was money is ruining football, although when they were overspending before us it was OK because they used money that was acquired correctly. So what they meant is that money per say wasn't ruining football but it was OUR money that was ruining football.
Fuck off we're rich you poverty stricken ham shanks is the answer that should be given on every occasion someone mentions money, anything less than that is giving them traction for their bitterness and lies.

Take 'em round the back of the barn like old Shep, make it quick.

Didn't they do this with clubs a while back and it strangely turned out to be Bournemouth?

They all hate us, think of it as a four seater car & everyone is happy then we come along and claim a front seat. Try as they might they can't shift us but instead of getting in and enjoying the ride they all stand in front of us flicking the 'V's'.

Can't choose as they all hate us in different ways,BT lot are scared of pep's style as it's not old school enough,Sky are intelligent but are loyal to the dippers and rags,i don't read/listen to the beeb,talksport are thick fuckwits playing to their audience
The lot of them are cock wombles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.