Who is a bluemoon forum original ?

MillsyTheMosher

Hi all,

Anelka04, Millsy the kosher, shaunywrightwrightwrig, Nevilles bum chum etc etc here. The original blue moon ITK haha.

Just reminiscing over when this forum first started out about 15 years ago and which characters still post on here...

My best mate in ‘real life’ mancity583 no longer posts but there are many legends still knocking about on here such as @Bill @Rascal @Ric @liamctid to name a few !

Hope you are all keeping well and staying safe !

Fuck me, how are you lad?

I am still knocking about, not as much as i was when you had nail gun issues :))

Still remember you at Blackburn away when me and Televators were buying you beers.

Joined the day I had internet installed in our house, before that I'd lurk reading those really old style boards when I was supposed to be working.

Hi all,

Anelka04, Millsy the kosher, shaunywrightwrightwrig, Nevilles bum chum etc etc here. The original blue moon ITK haha.

Just reminiscing over when this forum first started out about 15 years ago and which characters still post on here...

My best mate in ‘real life’ mancity583 no longer posts but there are many legends still knocking about on here such as @Bill @Rascal @Ric @liamctid to name a few !

Hope you are all keeping well and staying safe !
Bloody hell!
with all those name changes, you’ve probably had more bans than Ray Wilkins.

Fuck me, how are you lad?

I am still knocking about, not as much as i was when you had nail gun issues :))

Still remember you at Blackburn away when me and Televators were buying you beers.
I’m 29 now mate and been married 2 years. No kids yet though ;0) I’ve not been near any nail guns since haha.

I’m also now 6ft 2 believe it or not haha !!

I remember Blackburn away at the Fernhurst like it was yesterday ! Great times.

I bumped into @Ric in New York a couple of years back randomly !

Hope you are keeping well mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.