Who is a bluemoon forum original ?

Never mind this Jonny cum lately forum.
How about the original Blueview forum? I can actually remember my first post on there because it was the day Joe Royle had joined as manager. Ric paid a big fee for me back then after I had a loan spell on Bluewatch.
It's crazy what you could get for a fiver, back then.

Never mind this Jonny cum lately forum.
How about the original Blueview forum? I can actually remember my first post on there because it was the day Joe Royle had joined as manager. Ric paid a big fee for me back then after I had a loan spell on Bluewatch.
Blue View was a forerunner and to begin with it was great. Loads of great posters and comedy characters (BlueMould, ALF GREASLEY etc) but it all turned to shit when it was sold to Rivals.

I could have joined in 2004 but I chose to join mancityfans.net instead.

I was Blue Blooded Blunderer, soon shortened to Blunderer.
Can't remember you, unfortunately!

One of the funniest posters on there when I went on was Bluey. He had a deliberately aggressive posting style and as people weren't used to forums he really got them rattled. I believe he was also BlueMould & ALF. Honourable mentions to Kevin Cummings and briefly Ricky Hatton (Blue Corner).

Can't remember you, unfortunately!

One of the funniest posters on there when I went on was Bluey. He had a deliberately aggressive posting style and as people weren't used to forums he really got them rattled. I believe he was also BlueMould & ALF. Honourable mentions to Kevin Cummings and briefly Ricky Hatton (Blue Corner).
Didn’t know either of the last two were on there. I remember Debbie (Bluebird) who I met at several away games at the time. She organised get togethers and stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.