Who is a bluemoon forum original ?

@Ric deleted the majority of my posts when he did that upgrade a few years back. Probably a good thing
Definitely a good thing

Is your kid still knocking about?

Miss Billy on here too and Mcnil rarely bothers.

The Bath mob we met at Fuham away don't bother either, but i saw TV at Bristol City a couple of years back.

love it or hate it bluemoon has brought together a huge community.
from what i can remember was a university project for young Mr Turner to this global family.its given me great friends ,real friends ,lifelong friends that are so important when things don't go well .

i also think we should spare a thought for bluemooners we've lost. they too contributed to where we are today.

what a forum and what a set of posters. *not one* of us a full shilling. love it.
*except Ric*
(trying to avoid the sack)
Nice words mate. Here's a photo from one of the very first get togethers at The Square Albert:

bm-piss-up-2004.jpg

And some of those we have sadly lost along the way:
stuart_scar_kingy.jpg

sue.jpg

Definitely a good thing

Is your kid still knocking about?

Miss Billy on here too and Mcnil rarely bothers.

The Bath mob we met at Fuham away don't bother either, but i saw TV at Bristol City a couple of years back.
:D

Not sure she comes on here anymore. Too prolific on Facebook instead, the boring cow.

Billy is one of my best mates now so will always have this place to thank for that. Incidentally, we saw the Bath lot at a recent away. When I say recent, It's probably well over a year ago now, sadly.

Some beast this place now. It's come a long way!

Whilst talking about old forums, a shout for Wookies, about the time bluemoon started.
Colin set up Wookies Lair whilst he was head of IT at The Jockey Club. Another forerunner of City sites. His site became the successor to Talkin’ City for a while after it closed down.

I was a Bluewatcher for a year or two in my late teens. Still recognise some names on here such as Didsbury Dave and OB. At the time there were a good few on BW around my age and got to know a few of them.....Arnie's kids, Bombswede, etc....there was a lad on there who occasionally posts on here but under a different name from those days. All nice people. Also stop for a chat with Rozzi whenever I see him.

Reactions: ob
Where I started off, about 1996 ? I used to sneak on there when at work, because going on the internet in those days at work, was very frowned on, in fact we were warned it could be sack able if not work related access.

Some great blasts from the past. I was on BV and TC. I can’t remember but one of them which but one ended up getting taken over by some football chat board company who was buying them all up. I went to Wookies about that time but came here once I saw this was going to be the successful one being the glory hunting blue I am.

Facebook can fuck off

about 2009 for me, remember being gob-smacked at Mackenzie's post count, 100 % manc's artwork, PB'S involvement with "forward with Franny" and the fanzines. A life-time ago, Ducado's ban hammer, Big Mals Cigar and Ik bin's rambling .... being genuinely shocked at Bluedird 2's passing...
MCFCBOB’s swinging Scottish bird, BB2.0 and his ‘gingers against the world’ daily battles. What an era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.