Who is a bluemoon forum original ?

@BlueMoonRisin' told me he’s been on here for years but when you take his bans into account he’s probably been posting for 6 months tops:) as
Some truth in that mate. All the time spent banned in the sin bin and my threads and posts removed, and all the likes lost as a consequence. I'd be dining at the top table now of king Ric with Bluemoon Royalty like Kaz n' GDM instead of entertaining them as the Royal Court jester.

You'd be a fat chef in the kitchen eating all the pies in Blueingham palace, pal ; )

Hi all,

Anelka04, Millsy the kosher, shaunywrightwrightwrig, Nevilles bum chum etc etc here. The original blue moon ITK haha.

Just reminiscing over when this forum first started out about 15 years ago and which characters still post on here...

My best mate in ‘real life’ mancity583 no longer posts but there are many legends still knocking about on here such as @Bill @Rascal @Ric @liamctid to name a few !

Hope you are all keeping well and staying safe !

Ha, bit of a stretch to call me a "legend" on here!

Reckon it was about a week after SWP was sold to Chelsea that I joined BM having never really even looked at it before, so I'm far from an original. I remember posting about what pubs to go to for a pre season game away at Stoke. Only 17 at the time and I'm 34 this year.

Good to hear from you anyway @MillsyTheMosher not seen you at the match for some time but pleased to hear how you're getting on.

Made a lot of friends through the forum over the years.

I used to go to internet cafes (remember them?) to 'lurk' on this forum before getting the balls to join up. I had been on Blue View beforehand, I think it was, but it just seemed a bit too cliquey for me.

I was just about to give up looking for City content when Google threw up this site somewhere towards the bottom of the page and I clicked it out of curiosity.

The banter had me chortling in my booth, so after a few months I thought fook it and the rest is history.

It took me a while to find my voice (now people wished I'd shut up! LOL!), but from my own personal point of view my own favourite contributions on threads was my own 'Club vs Country' one whether your allegiance was local or national and the 'Gratuitous Pics' thread (2008?) where all sorts of nonsense went on!

Big up to @charliebigspuds for his huge contribution on that particular thread as it seemed we were always in competition for the best pics, back then! Haha!

Happy days!

Just had a look and it will be 14 years in april for me, like PB said fuck me what could I have done with all that time.
I was originally on bluewatch, and when it all went shite on there I snook in the back door over here.
Christ 14 years of being on for at least an hour everyday, the mind boggles.

Nice words mate. Here's a photo from one of the very first get togethers at The Square Albert:

bm-piss-up-2004.jpg

And some of those we have sadly lost along the way:
stuart_scar_kingy.jpg

sue.jpg
Love the Piccy of Scar, Kingy and Big Stu

Three of the very best lads to ever post on here and three of the very best lads to have a beer and a laugh with.

I didn't even know the big fella had passed away although i knew he had been very ill for a long time. He was a lovely gentle fella.

Kingy was a fucking nuisance bless him, the original WUM, we would be going hammer and tongs calling each other all sorts of stuff arguing over City, whilst PMing each other saying see you for a pint on saturday before the game. As genuine a Blue as you will ever come across.

Scar was just a beautiful man, full of fun, rapier wit and a proper tight fucker. He would ring me saying he was arriving into Piccadilly and could I get the beers in. Then arrive with that big daft grin and just make us laugh until it was time to leave the Waldorf for the game. Ah, the days of the Waldorf Massif hey. We would get loads in every home game. Wonder what ever happened to NewcrossBlue. He was a good lad. Little Liam, all grown up now. The WKD sisters, Macca,Malkie, Ciderjohn, Billybluehat, Mcnil, Barry0, Blue2112, Bill, Jess and loads of others would make it for a beer.

Scars funeral, will long stick in my mind. What a sad day. That haunting rendition of Bluemoon played in a church in Scarborough. BM lost a huge character the day he died.

I didn't even know the big fella had passed away although i knew he had been very ill for a long time. He was a lovely gentle fella.
Apologies for any confusion, I’m not sure if Stuart has actually passed away or not. As you say, he was very ill and haven’t heard from him for a long time, but hopefully he’s still with us? Maybe @stonerblue will know?

Apologies for any confusion, I’m not sure if Stuart has actually passed away or not. As you say, he was very ill and haven’t heard from him for a long time, but hopefully he’s still with us? Maybe @stonerblue will know?
Stuart is very much alive and kicking and we've become good friends over the years. Still a top lad and medical marvel. @Rascal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.