Who Is Better?

benCTID

Hummels or Subotic?
I have heard a lot about these two players and know they both play for Dortmund but who is the better CB? who would be better suited to the EPL?
If you were to compare them to a CB in the EPL who would it be? are these two just the new Simon Kjaer's?

Both. Hummels plays the Vinny role and Subotic plays the Vidic role. Both are excellent at what they do.

Unfortunately we won't be able to sign either of them.

Addam iz pro said:
Both. Hummels plays the Vinny role and Subotic plays the Vidic role. Both are excellent at what they do.

Unfortunately we won't be able to sign either of them.

Why not are Dortmund loaded like Bayern and Wolfsburg?

Isn't he the president of FIFA? I've just bet my mate a tenner it is as I'm so sure.

--------------------------------------

Just checked and I was wrong - the one I'm thinking of is BLATTER.

I can't believe its not Better.

benCTID said:
Hummels or Subotic?
I have heard a lot about these two players and know they both play for Dortmund but who is the better CB? who would be better suited to the EPL?
If you were to compare them to a CB in the EPL who would it be? are these two just the new Simon Kjaer's?

For me, Hummels is the better of the two, but Subotic is more of what we need. Hummels plays more like Vinnie K or Rio Ferdinand while Subotic is more of the Vidic type. Yes, they would both be great in the Premier League.

And the reason we won't be able to get them is because they are cornerstones of one of the youngest most talented teams in all of Europe, who are coasting at the top of the Bundesliga charts and can make a serious run in Europe next year. The Bundesliga as a whole is more financially stable than the Premier League, and they won't NEED to sell just to break even like Valencia did with Silva/Villa. So, why would they give up two of the best young defenders in the world with a world-class partnership already at such a young age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.