Who is City's most improved player this season?

laserblue

Mahrez has been a beast in the second half of the season but my nomination is Zinchenko. I used to think he was the weak link in the side but he's really grown into his role and improved so much that, in my opinion, he's become a key player.

3 most improved players are Stones Mahrez and Zinchenko. All 3 have developed a previously missing sense of aggression in their game both with and without the ball. It's taken all 3 up a number of levels. I believe its infectious and the more players we have in the side with it, the better. Hoping the likes of cancelo and torres can catch it next season.

Foden

Gundogan’s always been a good player, never understood the stick he got.
Stones was good even when he wasn’t first choice, just carried a lot of injuries.
Mahrez is a shout but he’s been top level before.
Zinchenko’s always been a steady player, good passer, never lets us down.
Rodri is a shout…

but Phil Foden has gone from being a young player with potential, who had a really poor start to the season (getting caught cheating on his missus and breaking covid rules while with England, as well as bobbins performances against Leicester, at Leeds, against Porto, against West Brom)… to being one of the best performers in the best team in the country, looking right up there as one of the best young players in the world and one of the best left forwards in the world.

Zinchenko. Improving season to season.
Mahrez, Stones and Gundogan were very good players before we signed them.
They regressed somewhat but have improved and are at a high level again.
Foden has improved incredibly and is a nailed on starter for us now. Foden is only going to get better but I am going for Zinchenko as I feel he is now playing at a level that I did not think he was capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.