Who is Craig Burley ?

salfordblue-tony2

Just watching city again on ESPN with a few more cans inside me.

Can somebody tell who Craig Burley is? who he played for ?
What he won ? And what the fuck is he doing getting paid to slag city off ?

A first class c*nt, played for Chelsea.

Craig Burley Hate Thread
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=211312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=211312</a>

Stubbsy89 said:
Agree, he didn't have a positive thing to say. Twat
Just read through the matchday thread and the irony is amazing. City fans slagging off the City performance [rightly so] and slagging off Burley for slagging off the City performance......ycmiu.....

he was a run of the mill average player that went to play in Scotland and became a superstar,he wasn't on his own though

K.Reeves right foot said:
Stubbsy89 said:
Agree, he didn't have a positive thing to say. Twat
Just read through the matchday thread and the irony is amazing. City fans slagging off the City performance [rightly so] and slagging off Burley for slagging off the City performance......ycmiu.....

You won't find me slagging off the perfomance in the match day thread. I couldn't be at the game today so yeah I watched espn. I normally have a lot of time for commentators but his negativity was unreal. The other fella was fine, cant remember who it was now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.